Take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life. Be in nature at the foothills of the Himalayas to enjoy the practice of daily hatha yoga classes.
Dive deep within your self with daily guided meditation sessions. Tap into the power of sound through mantra chanting. Experience the healing and spiritual atmosphere of Rishikesh and Mother Ganga.
Spend time in nature, calm your senses and mind and go back home rejuvenated. All with the guidance of experienced teachers.
- Check-in: Wednesday 17th March
- Check-out: Monday 22nd March
- (6 days / 5 nights)
About the teachers
All classes and activities will be guided by Camilo de la Fuente and Pooja Chaturvedi, both internationally experienced yoga teachers. You can learn more about them here
Wednesday 17th (Arrival day)
- Check-in from 2 pm
- 6:00pm: Dinner
- 7:30pm: Group meditation and retreat introduction
From 18th to 21st
- Visit to Sivananda Ashram and Swami Sivananda’s Kutir
- Hike in the jungle
- Walk to Lakshman Jhula
- Rafting (extra cost)
- Ayurvedic Therapies (extra cost)
- Visit to Neelkanth Temple
- Visit to Vashist Gupha
*Above program is only referential and is subject to changes.
Monday 22nd (Departure day)
- 6:00am: Group meditation, mantra chanting and lecture on yoga philosophy
- 7:30am: Hatha Yoga class
- 9:00am: Breakfast
- Check-out between 10 and 12 pm
- Regular fee: Rs. 16,000
- Early bird fee: Rs. 14,000 (until March 3rd)
- Limited spaces available. Secure your booking by making payment of 50% of total fee.
The retreat will be held in Hotel Nirvana Palace in Swargashram area near Ram Jhula. It has been strategically located in Ram Jhula in such a location that you are not far away from the market, places of interest and the Ganga but also not amidst the hustle and bustle of the crowd.
The accommodation will be in Shared Twin Bedrooms with private bathroom
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Yoga classes
- Meditation and mantra chanting sessions
- Lectures on Yoga Philosophy
- Snacks and lunch
- Room service
- Optional activities
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in the program
What to bring
- Yoga mat
- Meditation cushion
- Meditation shawl
For any queries please contact us at +91 88604 86749 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get to the hotel
For details please visit here